Sunday, February 18, 2018

Exercise Smexercise


We all wish we didn't have to exercise and have the doctor announce the Excellent Health of President Donald Trump. He plays golf a lot, but that's more for fun, he says. But I don't want to look like him, baggy at the corners, thick around my waist, and droopy face.

Oops, I may be too late. Sad.

Improbably, I still weigh 160 pounds, but my body is following the fall of gravity. I have to pull my pants up, which are already so tight if I tried to adjust my belt I would pinch my stomach. I just returned from 20 minutes walking up Nautilus, left on West Muirlands Drive, and back to my house. I try to do this, or something comparable, every day. I do enjoy walking quickly up the steps next to La Valencia from the Cove to Prospect...maybe twice.

I'm so beat I don't want to get out of my chair.

I was worried this morning when I was taking a dump and ran out of breath between grunts.

My doctor told me that before I stand up after a night's sleep to sit on the side of my bed because my blood pressure changes so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment