Saturday, August 11, 2012

Classic: Stinky Cesspool Antics

One of the times I went to visit the boys in Oregon I slept in a small moble home next to my ex's house. Everything was fine until I had to use the "facilities." When I was finished, the stuff wouldn't flush. So I called Sue's dad, Joe Boyd, and asked him what I should do. The holding tank for the bathroom needed to be emptied into a cesspool accessible in the backyard. How to get it from here to there? A long series of 6" pipes, carefully fitted to each other so that everything made it from there to here. Unfortunately, one of the pipes fell open so that there was a huge pool of waste that never made its destination.  I found out later that a friend of Sue's and his girlfriend had stayed in the mobile home just a few days before I arrived.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment